I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lizzie Kate "Jingles" SAL April Update

Goals are dreams with deadlines
~Diana Scharf Hunt ~

Lizzie Kate "Jingles Flip-It"
Lizzie Kate "Jingles" SAL update - stitching with RitaAnnette and Nia.

The last time you saw my Lizzie Kate "Jingles" I had only just started the first design in the series - Deck the Halls.  Well I am happy to say that I have now finished that one! Yippee!! It only took me just over a week to stitch, which hopefully is a good sign for the other ones to come!!!


Now all I have to do is get this back on the Q-snaps and start stitching the next one before the May update!!


Til next time, happy stitching and jingling!!
Stitching Noni xx

16 comments:

  1. That is very cute. I'll have to check out the others and see how they are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! You were quick! :D i think you'll catch up very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So happy you got one done! The next ones I'm sure will stitch up faster now :D Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great. Can't wait to see the others:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeahhhhh :) with those steaming needles you shall have all the rest done real quick :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great stitching :)
    you did it fast, really great
    those pieces are really lovely, I have one to stitch that Carol offered me and I think it will be the next Xmas ornament I'll make...it's too cute to resist !!
    can't wait to see next one ;)
    happy stitching
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work!!! I finally got them all :D I'll have to force myself to wait a few months before I can start stitching them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. some quick stitching going on there, it looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How great you finished your first piece
    Congratz. You cheese,a beautifull one!!!
    Great job!!
    Have fun stitching all the other pieces. They are so much fun!!!
    You Will keep Up with us soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this :) looking forward to seeing your progress x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥